Thursday, December 2, 2010

Qatar

Are you fucking kidding me?


G-Chat conversation with fellow BSE member Brett:

Brett: I'm about write "fifa" inside my toilet so i can take a shit on them

me: wait.. what? I haven't heard yet.. I'm trying to follow on twitter.
guessing we didn't get it.
let me guess
england and qatar
Brett: Qatar already announced that they got it
nothing offical yet
me: qatar is shady though
Brett: 120 degreed summers.. 1.5 million population..
horrible site
me: fact
Brett: but money talks
me: true.
i'm gonna wait until it's official before i get upset
would be a pretty sweet 40th b-day present for me..
Brett: Jeff Carlisle: Supposedly the voting has just concluded. Qatar delegates supposedly getting congratulatory handshakes.
those FIFA reps have all just locked up their retirment funds
me: jesus..
Brett: and none of those reps will be around in 12 years to deal with the mess that Qatar makes
me: exactly. think about how many people will go to Qatar for the WC and how many people would have come to the US..
i feel like when 2022 comes, people will be like "yeah, I could go.. but I'll probably just wait for the next one."
thanks but no thanks Qatar
Brett: i will be bringing my talents to England in 2018
but i hope we get in Qatar's group in 2022. that will be cake
me: totally
is it official?
Brett: nope..
FIFA is making it dramatic
me: I can't take it anymore. If Qatar wins, I might save up some money, fly over there, take a shit on the street somewhere, and then turn right around and fly back.
Brett: agreed
can you imagine a country smaller then chicago getting trippled in population for a month.. no way they can handle that influx of shit (literally)
me: haha. but you're absolutely right. There's no way. I would think they'd pick australia before them..
Brett: CNN is reporting announcement delayed 30 minutes
(probably to make sure Qatar's checks clear)
me: hilarious.
USA delegation enters, poker faces. hard to read. Clinton working room w/FIFA voters still
SportingKC via twitter
Brett: if clinton gets us the games then i will go down on hilary
me: i'll go down on bill
Brett: pretty sure all the votes have already been cast
me: You never know what can happen when Willy Clinton is in the mix
Brett: .....takes 30 minutes for FIFA to first locate Qatar on a map before they announce them as winners
me: hahaha
Brett: Jeff Carlisle: Supposedly Al-Jazeera has backtracked. They're saying it's down to Qatar and US.
anouncing the 2018 now
"Zurich, home of FIFA..." blablabla
me: oh my god..
i'm so nervous
Brett: taking forever...
And now a message from our sponsors Qatar Airlines...
me: you're on fire today..
Brett: its on espn tv now
me: they really had a commercial???
Brett: no no. that was a joke
the announcement is on ESPN right now. Lebron is jealous
me: haha.
Brett: The winner is...(for 2018)
RUSSIA!!!!
England is going to be pissed.....
me: oh yeah.. I can't believe they didn't pick England..
Brett: Russia.. bankrupt
not sure how they will support it.. but maybe we have an excuse to go to moscow now?
me: works for me.
Brett: In Soviet Russia, ball kicks you. fyi
me: hahahaha
Brett Bates = en fuego
Brett: What the U.S. should hope for that the reasoning is:
A. With three consecutive risky hosts (South Africa, Brazil, Russia), we'll take a lock for 2022.
B. We had to give at least one of them to a new country.

(Then it was officially announced)
me: fuck.
Brett: fuck
there needs to be a new governing body
me: so fucking shady, dude
Brett: china in 2026.. usa in 2030.. ya i'll be 50. fuck that
maybe in 3-4 years russia or Qatar will fall through and usa will get it
me: I can't even believe it..
Brett: Fifa is a joke
me: jesus man..
Brett: we could always go to war with Qatar..
me: for the 2026 World Cup Bid, the US will build 20 stadiums..
in Rhode Island
Brett: hahahahaha
"under Qatar's Sharia, it is illegal to show alcohol or to consume in public."
me: at least we'll get some solid new episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" in 2022.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Our company formation services can help Registered Agents in Qatar with many advantages than our competitors. Some information regarding company formation Qatar and different types of companies are explained in brief for your understanding. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete